In addition to “regular” tasting that you can make while just choosing from the menu, you can organize customized tasting sessions, or you can just ask Antonella or Massimo, and they will suggest and help you in the selection of wines and how to organize your perfect wine tasting experience!
You can also subscribe to our mailing list to get all the Enoteca Alessi Wine Bar events in your mailbox!
Attending the events of the Wine Bar will let you know the best Italian wine estates and wines, and much more!
The Wine Bar
In 2007, Enoteca Alessi decides to open a tasting space: a cozy room for wine lovers, surrounded by display cabinets containing precious spirits.
The tables are little works of art, handmade by Massimo and Antonella. The atmosphere is pleasant and relaxing… A place where stress and rush are banished!
The Wine Bar opens at noon and closes at seven PM. For special events the Wine Bar is busy until 10PM or midnight…
During these hours, the customers can have a snack or a full meal, trying whimsical salads, bruschette with vegetables and the famous taglieri dell’Alessi, luscious platters with Tuscan cold cuts, meat and cheese produced by artisanal butchers that work with free range raised pigs coming from Tuscany, and small cheese producers, farmers from Siena and Maremma, that dedicate themselves to please the customer with tasty and peculiar cheeses made with passion and professionalism, always in respect of the old Tuscan tradition.
On the menu you can also find wine tastings (three or five wines) served with oil bruschetta which come with an explanation on the making of each wine.
The wine list is wide, but if you don’t find what you are looking for… You can go downstairs and choose a bottle of wine yourself to open and taste at the Wine Bar!
And remember… “Wine is the intellectual part of the meal” (Renault)
…So, please, don’t ask for water!
- I Taglieri dell’ Alessi con l’assortimento di Salumi e Formaggi, Verdure sott’olio e Bruschette al Pomodoro Fresco – prezzo per piccolo Euro 18 – medio Euro 28 – grande Euro 35
- Crostone Toscano (fegatini di pollo) con il Blu euro 10
- Bruschette al Pomodoro Fresco e Origano euro 8
- Insalata con Tomino Fuso e scaglie di mandorle euro 12
- Insalata di Frutta con Insalata verde, Frutta di Stagione, Scaglie di Pecorino Stagionato e Mandorle euro 12
- Carpaccio di Pesce Spada con Stracciatella euro 15
- Carpaccio di Petto d’Oca con Cipolle al Balsamico euro 15
- Involtini di Bresaola con Robiola euro12
- Pinzimonio!!!! (Verdure di Stagione servite con pane arrostito/ Olio Extravergine d’Oliva Toscano, sale e pepe!!!) minimo per 2 persone euro 18
Vini Rossi in Degustazione – from 5 to 10 euro
- Chianti Classico docg
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano docg
- Brunello di Montalcino docg
- Bolgheri doc
- Carmignano docg
- Barolo docg
- Amarone della Valpolicella doc
- Nero d’Avola doc
Vini Bianchi in Degustazione – from 5 to 8 euro
- Prosecco della Valpolicella docg
- Franciacorta docg
- Vermentino doc
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano docg
- Soave Classico docg
- Sauvignon doc
- Pinot Grigio doc
- Pinot Bianco doc
- Chardonnay doc
- Gewurztraminer doc